strategic & tactical marketing services:
pragmatic approach. rapid implementation.
(Project, Short-term or Interim)
- Marketing Optimization
- Capability Building
- Idea Generation
Resources are limited. Wouldn’t it be great if you could tap into expert marketing firepower when you need it and only for how long you need it? You may have a marketing or customer initiative in mind that you just can’t get moving right now. Or, maybe you wish you had an expert resource with whom to bounce ideas. Or, perhaps you’d like a fresh perspective on your go-to-market approach.
Capabilities to optimize marketing output, leverage opportunities, and solve problems include:
- Marketing Strategy/Marketing Plan Diagnostic Analysis & Assessment
- Marketing Plan Creation
- Branding/Brand Management Strategies & Tactics
- Marketing Communications Strategies, Plans & Tactics
- Content Marketing/Custom Writing (Blog, Newsletter, Press Release, Speech, Case Study/Customer Success)
- Sales & Marketing Team Integration to Optimize Customer Traction
- Customer/Consumer Research Project Management
- Small Business Consultations
- Nonprofit Marketing: Membership Research Survey; Blog Developer & Editor
Marketing Leader & Business Executive
Contact: hchimoff at gmail dot com
Harvey Chimoff is a hands-on operator and cross-functional collaborator who builds marketing capabilities in consumer products and manufacturing organizations. He is a pragmatic go-to-market strategist and planner who delivers real implementation.
Mr. Chimoff has a consumer products brand management marketing foundation from Lipton/Unilever; B2B global marketing leadership with Tate & Lyle; and consulting solutions for Hallmark Cards, Binney & Smith/Crayola and Eight O’Clock Coffee.
To learn more, click here.